Sunday 18 March 2012

KRRISH 2

Krrish 2' actor Hrithik Roshan is leaving no stone unturned for his forthcoming super hero film and wants to be in best shape for doing action sequences. Hrithik is excited about this sequel to his 2006 hit superhero film 'Krrish', which was also directed by father Rakesh Roshan. "In case of ‘Krrish 2’ we have taken three years to lock the script. 


And it has come out well. Dad and I both have worked hard on it. Also, I am going to be back in action space with 'Krrish 2' and I am giving my best for it," Hrithik told reporters here, last evening. "I feel I just need to get into good shape because we have almost 80 days of action one after other. So I better be in the best shape," he said. The film featuring Priyanka Chopra, Kangana Ranuat and Vivek Oberoi is expected to hit cinema houses this year. On his health, Hrithik said, “I have lost a lot of weight. If your health is good then one can enjoy everything. I feel good now and I am recovering slowly. 


I was in bed for a month." "People have sent me brownies and cupcakes, I had gained 10 kilograms, but now due to my bad health I have it lost all," he said. The actor would be seen next in Karan Johar’s home production, 'Agneepath' a remake of the 1990 film of the same name, starring Amitabh. Priyanka Chopra and Sanjay Dutt also play pivotal roles in the film, which will release on January 26.

Bollywood has seen several superheroes like Krrish and Ra.One, but actor Vivek Oberoi, who will soon be seen playing Kaal, the villain in Rakesh Roshan's 'Krrish 2', hopes to give the industry a 'super-villain'.
"When they called me and made me read the script, I read the role and was blown off. I want to play it right and it is all the hard work and effort that is paying off. I wanted to bring to life India's first super-villain, it was good fun," the 35-year-old actor said here at launch of singer Rajnigandha Shekhawat's album of folk songs.
ZOOM 
Perhaps Vivek forgot that Arjun Rampal was recently seen as a super-villain in 'RA.One'. Nevertheless, he is working hard and trying to do justice to his role in 'Krrish 2', the sequel to 2006 superhero film 'Krrish'.
Vivek is also very happy with the positive energy on the sets of the movie and says he is lucky to be working with senior Roshan, as well as his son Hrithik, who keeps boosting his confidence.
ZOOM 
"When you get that kind of encouragement from your co-star, from somebody who is doing so well , it's a great atmosphere on the set. There is no insecurity, no negativity. It's a great set to be on," said Vivek, who was recently ousted from 'Shootout at Wadala'.

ZOOM 

After a lull in his career, 2012 looks promising for Vivek, who is also working in 'Kismet, Love, Paisa Dilli' opppsite Mallika Sherawat and 'Zilla Ghaziabad'.    

No comments:

Post a Comment