Saturday 28 January 2012

DANGEROUS ISHQ - MAKING

Last seen on the big screen in 2006 box office dud Zamaanat, actor Karisma Kapoor, 37, is excited about filmmaker Vikram Bhatt’s Dangerous Ishq, which marks her return to films after a long hiatus. The actor, who married businessman Sunjay Kapur in 2003, says the gap was to devote all her attention to raising her kids — daughter Samaira and son Kiaan .

ZOOM      

Read on as Karisma — who’s recently been roped in as the brand ambassador of real estate brand Avalon Group — talks about her kids, career and sister Kareena Kapoor’s much-anticipated marriage with Saif Ali Khan, while choosing not to comment on her own marriage. 

ZOOM       
Karisma speaks:

On her film
I have a strong role in Dangerous Ishq. It was challenging to work in 3D format

ZOOM   

On item song
I am not doing any item song in Rowdy Rathore or for that matter, any film at the moment 


On Saif-Kareena
Whenever they will decide to get married, they will announce it to everyone including the media. Nothing is planned as of now.

ZOOM 

On future projects
I would like to do more films for sure. The roles have to be very interesting. I am reading scripts, but  things are yet to be finalised.  

ZOOM 

This model-turned-actor couldn't have had a better start this year. Rajniesh has already wrapped up the shoot for Dangerous Ishq, in which he plays the lead opposite none other than Karisma Kapoor and is all excited about the film.

ZOOM  

"I have four different looks in the film, as the story revolves around four different stages of my character's life." So how was it working with Karisma, who has in her kitty many years of film experience? "Not only Karisma, all the other actors on the set were far more experienced than me. Nevertheless, it was agreat opportunity to work with her, since I grew up watching her films," .

ZOOM       

Is it true that the couple was not comfortable shooting for some of the intimate scenes in the film? "In fact, there are no intimate scenes in the film as reported, at least not with me. So it's just a rumor,".

ZOOM

Disclosing the details about his upcoming films, Rajniesh says, "I am all set to begin my next Hindi film and if all goes well, I will also be seen in a Telugu project. I am now looking at working with big banners, big directors and a star cast that boasts of big names."

Despite having made his film debut in 2008, with 1920, Rajniesh is not seen on screen at regular intervals. Doesn't that affect his career? "I did slow down after my debut. I had an unconventional start with a thriller and after my maiden venture, I took some time to zero in on my second project. I want to do some action-packed roles, where I can play a superhero,".

ZOOM 

Rajniesh, who started his career as a model, has cut down on his modelling assignments. "But I have not really said goodbye to modelling. I will be endorsing projects and will be a showstopper for some events," he says.


 Also view Its:
    

No comments:

Post a Comment