Tuesday 7 February 2012

LUV U SONIYO - EVENTS

Love U Soniyo starcast Tanuj and Neha Hinge at Odyssey Corporation cricket screening Pictures.
ZOOM             ZOOM
Tanuj Virani, son of Rati Agnihotri, who was once a fat, podgy kid with glasses, talks of his journey so far.I make my debut with Joe Ranjan’s Luv U Soniyo, a coming-of-age romcom. I play Mark, a Catholic guy, who does not believe in love until he meets the girl of his dream, Soniyo.
ZOOM     ZOOM
I have been going through scripts and meeting people for the past one year. I was supposed to do a film prior to Luv U Soniyo titled Purani Jeans opposite Giselle Monteiro. But the film got shelved. I then had to start from scratch. It was very important for me to make a good first impression. I did not want to get impatient and sign something for the heck of it. I once bumped into Madhur Bhandarkar and informed him that I was looking for a role. Later when his friend Joe Ranjan turned director, Madhur suggested that he cast me.
ZOOM              ZOOM
I assisted Ken Ghosh in Chance Pe Dance, I was the third AD on the project. I also worked for Aftab Shivdasani’s home production Aao Wish Karein. I did a three-month stint at Kishore Namit Kapoor’s acting academy. I did not complete that course because in my opinion acting cannot be taught in a class. I also made a bunch of short films.
ZOOM       ZOOM
The first day I was called on the set it was for a shot with Puneet Issar. Puneet is six feet tall and though I am not exactly short, I still looked really small in front of him. I was very nervous as it was the first shot of my life in a feature film. I was a bundle of nerves. But the shot went off well and the credit goes to the unit as they did not put me down or make me feel miserable for not getting my first take right.
ZOOM                   ZOOM
The industry has changed a lot. No longer are there four or five actors who rule the roost. There is scope for films like Luv U Soniyo as the audience wants something fresh. I also learnt about the technicalities of filmmaking. You may be giving your best shot but if the camera does not capture that, the shot is ruined.
ZOOM        ZOOM
I had to have faith in my acting. I knew that I might look like a clown when I break into a jig on screen but I needed to have the conviction to pull off every shot. I am new to acting and I think that with time I will learn the art. I realise that an actor needs to be strong-willed and focussed, two qualities that I lack.
ZOOM    ZOOM
I am a huge fan of Shah Rukh Khan. Among the current lot, I like Ranbir Kapoor’s career-graph.I hope that when the audience watch Luv U Soniyo they will be able to relate to the film. I have not signed any film right now. I would love to do the role of an anti-hero in the future. My second film will be a departure from Luv U Soniyo.
ZOOM         ZOOM
Remo Fernandes' comeback track to be in four languages Multifaceted singer and composer Remo Fernandes, who is known to make rare appearances in Bollywood films, has made a comeback of sorts in Joe Rajan's Luv U Soniyo. 
ZOOM           ZOOM
Remo, who has sung superhit tracks like Jalwa, Humma Humma, Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha and Oh Meri Munni is set to make a comeback from a long sabbatical with his composition in the upcoming film starring Rati Agnihotri's son Tanuj and former Miss India Neha Hinge, surpisingly the talented Goan singer has successfully ended up singing the title track in not one, not two, but four languages.
ZOOM     ZOOM
Chilling at his personal studio in Goa, Fernandes reveals,"The film has a curious 4-way situation: the boy is a Konkani Goan, the girl is a Punjabi, they study in an English medium college, and the spoken language is Hindi. So the four languages have been seamlessly woven together by lyricists Abhijeet Desphande and Sai Palondikar, with a little help from me. I'm having fun singing it."
Interestingly, Remo Fernandes, was recently felicitated by the Election Commission of India in Delhi for his invaluable contribution as the 'Youth Icon for Ethical Voting' which resulted in the highest voter turnout in Goa ever.Luv Soniyo, the movie has 5 tracks composed by new debutant Vipin Patwa. Apart from Remo, versatile Sonu Nigam, KK, Shaan, Sunidhi and Shreya Ghosal too have contributed to the album. 


 Also view Its:
    

No comments:

Post a Comment